Integral Management (Sponsor) Online Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Who Can Enter: Any individual of any age. Entrants under 18 must have the permission of their parents or legal guardians before entering.
2. How to Enter: To enter, participants must complete the materials to be made available on Integral Management's website. Required materials will include a content upload (video or photography) and a written statement.
3. Contest Dates: The Contest will begin at the Round 1 Open Time and end exactly at the Round 2 Close Time.
4. Prize: Winners of the contest will receive either a cash prize or a season pass to a resort near their place of residence. The prize is “AS IS” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied.
5. Winner Selection: This Contest is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner(s). Submissions will be judged by Integral Management, possibly in collaboration with others. All decisions by Sponsor will be final and binding. Selection of winners will be done by the end of April 2017.
6. No Purchase Necessary: No purchase of any kind is necessary in order to enter the Contest or win any prize, and chances of winning are not enhanced by making any purchases.
7. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified via e-mail or phone after selection (which is currently anticipated to occur around the end of April 2017). The winner will be required to respond to the selection by phone or e-mail. The winner will be required to have written parental consent to the entrant’s entrance, awarding acceptance and receipt of the prize, and to all of the conditions and terms set forth in these Official Rules.
9. Limits of Liability: Entrant acknowledges that entrant may be participating in dangerous activities in connection with the Contest, including the inherently dangerous activities contemplated by the Contest. Entrant understands that the risk of injury from the activities involved in the Contest is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular equipment and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor is not advocating or suggesting the performance of dangerous tricks, tricks above entrant’s skill level or tricks that should only be performed by a professional. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor has no responsibility whatsoever for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind that result from entrance into the Contest or receipt, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize. Sponsor assumes no liability for lost or misdirected entry forms regardless of the circumstances. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest at any time if the integrity of the Contest is, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, compromised in any way. By entering the Contest, entrants release and hold Sponsor harmless from and against any and all damages and claims of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from entrance in the Contest, or receipt, acceptance, possession or use of any prize.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. Winner Responsibilities: THE WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE REPORTING AND PAYMENT OF ANY TAX LIABILITIES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THE AWARDING OR USE OF ANY PRIZE. By entering the Contest, entrants affirm that they have read, understood and accepted these Official Rules.
11. Winner Publicity: The Sponsor will publish the first name of the winner on the website located at www.integralmanagement.weebly.com. If permission is given by the entrant and his or her parents or legal guardians (if participant is a minor), the last name and place of residence may also be published.
13. General: This Contest is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations. By entering the Contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decision of the Contest Sponsor, which shall be final on all matters relating to this Contest. This Contest shall be void where prohibited by law.